Offer Oakley Plaintiff Squared Men’s Polarized Lifestyle Authentic Sunglasses – Matte Black/Grey / One
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories. The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Detailing gives Plaintiff Squared its unique look. We sculpted a shallow channel along the length of the earstems then filled them with color – a specially chosen hue for each frame color. The frame itself required five metal compounds and a blazing furnace because that’s what it takes to achieve the phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley C-5 alloy. Maintaining a comfortable fit, the Mono Shock hinges are like shock absorbers, and they allow the stems to hyper-flex when necessary.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy
- Mono Shock hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the earstems to hyper-flex when necessary
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unique stem color fill
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional)
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses: Single Vision
Frame Color: Matte Black Lens Color: Grey Size: One Size Fits All Oakley Plaintiff Squared Polarized Lifestyle Authentic Sunglasses for Men
Visit: Shopping more.